Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech - Pink
Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech - Pink
The new Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech is a high-performance hair dryer that truly delivers and exceeds expectations.
Now equipped with Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology which is essential for healthy, static-free hair. The Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology creates more negative ions, thus drying the hair faster. K-Advance® Plus DC Motor for superior performance and with an improved motor lifespan of at least 3000 hours of guaranteed operation (most AC motor dryers last 2000 to 2500 hours).The exceptional power of the new Parlux Alyon makes drying and styling your hair in a very short time thus optimizing the consumption of electricity.
HFS Hair-Free System—Filtration Redefined: Patent Pending Technology
The HFS Hair-Free System (Patent Pending), is a new exceptional integrated device of the Parlux Alyon. The HFS System is designed to blend with the Parlux rear air intake. Strategically placed, the HFS System captures and collects hair before it enters the motor thus keeping the appliance cleaner and preserving its efficiency and operation over time.
Ceramic and Ionic Technology
The Ceramic and Ionic Technology is essential for the health and elimination of static electricity of the hair. The hair is dried from the inside out, thus leaving the external structure unharmed in the drying process. This cutting edge technology preserves the natural moisture in the hair, which in turn makes it shiny, soft, healthy and voluminous.
Reducing the weight of all the components, an exceptionally light hairdryer was created and at the same time, it results more silent. It has the anti-heating front body to keep a low temperature in the front body of hair dryer. Thanks to the several tests carried out at the best salons, the Parlux designers have pointed out two soft switches, more comfortable for a hairdresser. Use of highly recyclable materials - built-in silencer which greatly reduces the noise—very fast drying to energy saving.
The new Parlux Alyon reflects extensive technological research aimed at meeting the requirements of hairdressers while also increasing the saving of energy and the safeguarding of the environment. When creating a hairdryer, the design and color scheme are two essential aspects that must express well-being and liveliness in the professional salon.
Comes with Two Concentrator Nozzles
Equipped with two nozzles of different sizes that can be quickly snapped on to regulate the air flow.
- Wide Nozzle: Expands the airflow and dries more hair faster. Essential for drying long, thick hair.
- Narrow Nozzle: Concentrated airflow produces faster airflow resulting in a more polished finish. Essential for drying fringes and frizzy, wavy and curly hair. Make sure the concentrator follows up and out with your brush to create volume at the roots—and then point it down the length of your hair for smoothness.
- Drying Power: 2100W
- Motor Life: 3000 hours
- Airflow: 83 m³/h
- Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology to ensure healthy drying
- HFS (Hair Free System): innovative hair catcher system in the filter to increase lifespan
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Professional K-Advanced Plus Motor
- Anti-heating front body for easy styling
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings — ideal for all hair types and textures
- Cold Air button
- 2 Concentrator Nozzles
- 9-ft. power cord
- 110 Volts
- Weight: 449 grams / 0.99 pound / 15.84 ounces
- Made in Italy
We offer $12 flate rate shipping across Canada! Orders are shipped within 48 hrs Tuesday - Friday. Once we have packaged your beautiful products, you'll receive a confirmation of shipment.
We also offer local pickup in Saskatoon at our salon location.
Changed your mind? We accept returns for unused products, sealed and in their original packaging, with original tags.
Simply ship the product back to us and upon approval we will issue a credit for the return.
For our full Return Policy please click the link below.